Bosch Holdings is a South African owned group, which has been providing professional solutions to a wide range of Clients in the public and private sectors since 1961. Technical excellence, innovation and quality are an integral part of the Bosch culture, which has delivered successful projects in more than 45 countries spanning over 55 years.
The Bosch Purpose
- We are passionate about creating a positive lasting difference for our staff, our clients and communities.
- We deliver local integrated project solutions to an international client base.
- We pursue excellence, innovation and extraordinary service through authentic people.
- We establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and achieving exceptional results.
The Bosch Way
- Client relationships are central to our business.
- We encourage our people to grow, have fun and reach their full potential.
- We do everything with integrity, trust and respect.
- We have a passion for excellence.
- Innovation is at the heart of our business.
- We deliver beyond expectations.
- We embrace transformation.
- Sustainability is core to how we do business.
- Teamwork is critical to success.
- We are authentic.
Throughout the group, our project and business activities are driven by ISO9001 Quality Standards that are audited by approved international verification agent, DEKRA.
Bosch Holdings is fully committed to BBBEE and subscribes to the guidelines of the Construction Charter. We support disadvantaged communities.
Michael Gibbon Chairman and Chief Executive
Danai Magugumela Executive Director
Allen Liversage Group Financial Director
Guy Perrins Executive Director
Bill Yeo Executive Director
Roger Graham Non Executive Director