Mzuri Estate is Somerset West’s newest residential development, facing the dramatic sweep of False Bay. Owned by the Collins Group, this R500 million luxury estate aims to offer refined, contemporary and inspired living for the discerning buyer.
Mzuri consists of 100 single residential units and 144 luxury apartments, which are all optimised with energy-efficient technologies and are connected to a high-speed fibre network. On site is a clubhouse replete with a 25m undercover pool, a fully equipped gym and business hub, as well as a restaurant, lounge bar and outdoor deck.
Bosch Projects is responsible for the full scope of consulting engineering services, from conceptual design up to construction management, testing and commissioning for all engineering services including civil, structural, electrical, mechanical and renewables. Apartment view and design
The scope includes:
- Earth platform design
- Retaining and boundary walls
- Landscaped running trails with callisthenics stations
- Storm water reticulation
- Water supply
- Blackwater reticulation
- Greywater harvesting, reticulation, onsite purification and storage for irrigation
- Equip boreholes with pumps and pipework
- Electrical and fibre ducts
- Structural design of all single residential units, apartment blocks, clubhouse and retaining walls
- Electrical supply and reticulation
- Building services
- Street and area lighting and small power
- Solar hot water systems with hybrid geysers for single residential units
- Heat pump hot water systems for apartment blocks.
We are proud to be entrusted with engineering services on this exciting addition to the skyline.