CLIENT: South African Breweries
LOCATION: Durban, South Africa
TYPE OF CONTRACT: EPC/EPCM
- Conceptual Design and Logistical Study
- Engineering & Design
- Project Management
- Supply & Erect
- Bosch Projects completed the original construction of the South African Breweries malt terminal in 1990 and were later appointed as the engineers responsible for investigating the simultaneous rail-outloading and blending of various grades of malt barley. In 2000 this appointment was converted to a lump sum turnkey construction contract and Bosch Projects as appointed the principle contractor.
- Outloading bins
- New silo distribution / shuttle conveyors
- New quayside mobile conveyors
- Modifications to hoppers, mobile conveyors, elevators, chutes
- Associated civil, structural, electrical and instrumentation.
Category: Ports & Terminals