Bosch Munitech Divisional Manager: Underground Utility Services Gauteng & Cape Town
Bosch Munitech: Underground Utility Services – Gauteng & Cape town
Reference number: [REF: BM.DM.21]
Closing Date: 17:00 on the 30 July 2021
Bosch Munitech, a member of the multi-disciplinary Bosch Holdings group of companies, founded in 1961, has two Divisional Manager: Underground Utility Services job opportunities, based in Gauteng and Cape Town, respectively. These positions will report directly to the Divisional Head.
Key performance areas:
- Leading and managing
- Lead and manage a team.
- Manage company assets and fleet.
- Provide progress updates to the Divisional Head on a regular basis.
- Marketing and business development
- Manage marketing and business development.
- Prepare costings and quotations / tenders for projects.
- Project Management
- Open projects, plan project timelines, resources and deliverables.
- Appoint and manage sub-contractors.
- Prepare invoices and follow up on debtors.
- Update project forecast.
- Liaise with clients on project progress and results.
- Manage the quality control of survey results and final drawings.
- Develop management and project reports, provide progress updates to the Divisional Head on a regular basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in the built environment professions (minimum National Diploma)
- A minimum of 5 years’ contract and project management experience incorporating significant field work
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Utilities Detection and / or Underground Location Services and/or similar environments
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading and managing teams
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office software
- Utility related software and equipment
- Knowledge of the latest utility survey technology
Preference will be given to people from designated groups, in line with Bosch Holdings transformation plans. Suitably qualified Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after two weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.