Electrical Engineer – Building Services – Western Cape
Bosch Projects: Electrical Engineer – Building Services – Western Cape
Reference number: [BPWC.EENG.21]
Closing Date: 17:00 on 30 July 2021
Bosch Projects, a member of the multi-disciplinary Bosch Holdings group of companies, founded in 1961, has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer. This position will be based in Cape Town and reports directly to the Regional Director
- Provision of technical and management expertise and involvement throughout the project lifecycle, from inception, through feasibility into construction and commissioning;
- Management and maintenance of Client relationships and co-ordination of project execution within scope, timeframe, safety, cost and to the Client’s satisfaction;
- Effective management of sub-contractors as well as site staff;
- Participation in engineering activities and interdisciplinary interfaces in close cooperation with the other discipline Engineers;
- Ensuring that all work is undertaken in accordance with the Quality Management System.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Have a BTech / BEng degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Have a minimum of six to ten years project management experience and sound knowledge of the industrial / building services industry;
- Have experience in defining and understanding specific project scope and deliverables, and manage the submission of competitive proposals;
- Be registered as a Professional Engineer/ Technologist with ECSA;
- Possess a detailed understanding of engineering activities and project engineering workflows required for consulting, engineering services, and EPCM contracts;
- Possess a broad understanding of the other design engineering disciplines, i.e. Mech/Structural;
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, ethical and confident;
- Have experience in utilizing AutoCAD (3D preferable);
- Have strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be prepared to travel within and outside RSA borders;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Preference will be given to people from designated groups, in line with Bosch Holdings transformation plans. Suitably qualified Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after two weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.