Java Coffee Shops
CLIENT: Java Coffee
LOCATION: Coffee shops at Kileleshwa, Karen, Prestige Mall, Cedar Mall and Parklands, KENYA
TYPE OF CONTRACT: EPCM—Consultants for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Drainage and Firefighting Installations
- Conceptual Design
- Engineering and Design
- Contract Management
- Construction Management
- Testing and Commissioning
The project was the Fit Out 5 No. Java Coffee Shops for the Java Group. Each shop was the complete electrical and mechanical services for the coffee shops which included the seating area, kitchen and back of house.
Bosch East Africa Ltd was responsible for the following services:
- Electrical building services, inclusive of lighting and small power and fire detection;
- Specialised lighting to suit interior designers requirements;
- Internal plumbing building services, inclusive of plumbing, drainage and sanitary ware.
- Mechanical ventilation – fresh air and extraction for ablutions and kitchen.
- Full contract documents, contract management, cost estimates and construction supervision.