Ports and Terminals
We are focused on providing cost effective and best practice engineering solutions for Ports & Terminals. We have developed a long and successful history of successful project delivery within the Ports & Terminals Sector and apply our experience across the full logistics chain.
- Logistics Studies and modelling;
- Feasibility / Front end studies;
- FEA design and certification; and
- Specialised Equipment Design.
Bulk Materials Handling:
- Train and vehicle offloading stations;
- Conveyor and transfer design;
- Dust emission control and extraction equipment;
- Store and stockyard design;
- Bin and silo design;
- Material reclaim systems;
- Sampling system design; and
- Out loading design to ship, rail and vehicle.
Unit and Freight handling and storage:
- Vehicle docking loading and unloading stations;
- Warehouse and storage design;
- Container handling equipment;
- High load flooring and yard designs;
- Unit handing equipment;
- High mast and area lighting design; and
- Refrigerated container stacking areas.
Liquid bulk handling and storage:
- Loading and unloading stations;
- Tank design;
- Firefighting systems; and
- Pumping systems design.
- Construction of a 30 000m2 storage area with a central 347m long x 14m high partition wall on a pile and basal reinforcement solution for heavy density storage of 600 000t of chrome ore. Stacking with a motorised 24m high wing tipper and reclaim via belt conveyors at 2 500t/hr.
- A fully serviced hectare trucking staging facility, capable of handling up to 120 trucks.
- The modification and reconfiguration of two existing ship loaders to suit a revised wharf layout consisting of a new 33t substructure with a 14m wheel base between the landslide and seaside legs to give the loader an increased vertical lift of 1.32m and a horizontal seaward shift of 4m.
Dave Chappelow firstname.lastname@example.org