Working closely with our dedicated research and development department, Bosch Projects have developed a state-of-the-art equipment range that delivers cost effective, high efficiency performance and industry leading reliability to our clients. Our innovative equipment includes the patented CVP, patented chainless diffuser, lamella clarifier and our vertical reheater to mention a few of the leading technologies which we offer.
Extensive operational and design experience ensures that our sugar equipment is continuously optimized to meet the needs of our clients’ continuous improvement initiatives. Over 300 items of our equipment have been installed since 2002 and are operating successfully in Asia, Africa, and North and South America, through our global manufacturing and supply chain.
Bosch Projects equipment range includes the following:
Cane Offloading & Preparation
- Cane unloaders – more info
- Feeder tables;
- Rock and sand removal systems;
- Cane preparation equipment – more info
- Whole-stick and heavy-duty cane shredders.
Cane Juice Extraction
- The patented Bosch Projects chainless diffuser; and – more info
- Rotary juice screens.
- Mixed juice, clear juice and scalding juice heaters; and
- Direct contact heaters.
- Lamella juice clarifiers – more info
- Lamella syrup clarifiers;
- Short retention type clarifiers; and
- Ash water clarifiers.
- Long tube evaporators – more info
- Modular evaporators;
- Entrainment separators;
- Roberts evaporators;
- Steam transformers;
- Falling film evaporators; and
- Retro fit falling film spray nozzle distributors.
- Continuous vacuum pans (A, B & C duty) – more info
- Batch pans;
- Modified feed solutions for improved CVP operation;
- Continuous Vertical crystallisers;
- Vertical C massecuite reheaters;
- Strike receivers;
- Vacuum Seed receivers; and
- Rotary cascade sugar dryers; and
- Rotary louver dryers.
Boilers & Bagasse Handling
- Bagasse reclaim systems;
- Sieve plate scrubbers; and
- Bagacillo screens.
- Condensate receivers;
- Entrainment separators – more info
- Dust extraction wet scrubbers;
- Conveyors; and
- Knock-out pots.
- Melt heaters;
- Batch pans;
- Refined sugar conditioning silos; and
- Short retention conditioning silos
Design and supplied the following sugar equipment globally:
- Over 400 units of sugar equipment.
- 16 patented Bosch Projects Equipment Chainless Diffusers including the widest diffuser (16.5m) and the largest capacity diffuser in the world (21 500 tons cane per day).
- Designed and supplied 63 patented Bosch Projects Equipment high performance continuous vacuum pans (CVPs) globally.
- Successful widening of a our chainless diffuser (4m to 5m).
- Successfully developed lamella clarification technology in the sugar industry.
- Active R&D department dedicated to producing innovative sugar equipment designs.
- Developed short retention sugar conditioning technology.
Steve Rosettenstein – email@example.com